KENYA | TANZANIA | UGANDA | RWANDA | ETHIOPIA | NIGERIA | GHANA | SOUTH AFRICA | MOZAMBIQUE | ZAMBIA | ANGOLA | DR CONGO
At Genesis, we understand that devising programs and fetching a pay-check is NOT an answer to developing and retaining talent.
We commit ourselves to deeply understand your business and talent to establish and / or review a proactive Learning & Development Plan that comprises of a Talent Pipeline and Career Progression Framework – so as to retain your “A” players in a crowded and ever-competitive marketplace.
The process begins with understanding your business and relevant HR frameworks to then devise a bespoke program with an after-care support program to ensure that the learnings are implemented at the work-place via a full on-site and off-site coaching intervention.
Our Best-Selling Programs...
- The Fast Track Series for Managers
- The Fast Track Series for Leaders
- Strategy in the 21st Century
- Implementing World Class Performance Management
- Creating & Leading High Performance Teams
- Coaching Framework for Senior Executives
- Personal Branding for Business Executives
- Contracted by the region’s largest Central Bank to develop an Executive Leadership Development Program targeting middle and senior-level managers alongside Directors; to assist in implementing a new strategic initiative.
- Hired to deliver a two-day Strategy Master Class for middle level and C-Suite executives to assist in implementing new initiatives at their respective organizations.
- Hired to devise bespoke program with an after-care support for senior managers from the private and public sector focusing on performance management, team dynamics and personal effectiveness.